Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Effects Me?

The last project that I made to finish off my senior year in high school was a portrait of myself which is being effected by everyday topics. These everyday topics include violence, christianity, technology, and love. For the of myself, I displayed and traced onto a canvas by using a projector. So for each of these topics, I included images that corresponded with their meanings. For example, I use a large wing that forms in the back of my left shoulder to symbolize christianity. Also each of the topics not only effects my portrait, but they also began to effect one another. For example, an satellite forms inside of the wing, which means technology and christianity are merging together. I use mixture between low and high contrast colors for this piece.

Date: 5/29/09

No comments:

Post a Comment