Sunday, March 13, 2011

Face your Fears

This is a project that I created in high school during my first semester of senior year. So the project consists of me facing my fear of dogs. In order to create myself portrait, I took a picture of myself in terror on a computer. I converted my image file into a hard plastic template that could be displayed onto a projector. From there I traced my portrait image onto a canvas. For the dog portrait, I search and found an image of an agitated canine that I could use. For the coloring aspect of the project, I used very high contrast colors for the portrait of myself. And I used low contrast colors for the dog portion of my project. The reason why I mixed low/high contrast colors for this project because I wanted to show the balance between good and evil.

Date: 6/5/09

No comments:

Post a Comment